Thursday 25 October 2012

Internet Inspiration


 So, the air is getting cooler and reading week has just commenced for university students far and wide. The perfect chance to sit back, relax and take in what you've just learnt over the last few weeks. I kid, of course-it's to catch up on reading and do some precious uni work ;).


  What will I be doing this week?! You may ask. Well, nothing too exciting... just essay plans, partying, bowling and the odd event! But more on that later.



 Anyway, the purpose of this post is to advertise a website I have recently found whilst browsing on-line through boredom. I am a sucker for pretty images, inspirational quotes and beautiful photos. I found a website called "We Heart It" and it was so easy to set up an account and start collecting my favourite images! It's a lot of fun, and I feel when I need some inspiration, I just log onto the site.


Does anyone else use "We Heart It"?

What other sites inspire you?

www.weheartit.com

I shall leave you with some pictures from the site!


Have a lovely Friday.




Jessica xox














2 comments:

  1. I often check out weheartit! It's such a good site! Also, you're gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i love pinterest for inspiration :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete