Monday 8 October 2012

My personal Top Tips for Morning haters!

 I am not a big fan of early mornings. At night, I am wide awake and can't seem to sleep, but when the morning comes around it's a completely different story and I am literally super glued to my bed.Why is bed so much more comfy in the morning? Especially cold October mornings!

 Anyhow, seeing as I am trying to complete a degree, I cannot hide forever in a dreamy slumber whilst the morning runs away from me. It's just not going to happen. Luckily for me, I only have one really early start a week so I can't complain! However, when I start working as well as studying, I am going to have to manage my time better.


 What are your tips for waking up in the morning? What gives you that lift? How do you start your day? Sorry for all the questions, but I am always looking for tips and tricks on the subject of being an early birdie.



- Set your alarm an hour before you plan on waking up. I have a habit of hitting the snooze button a few times before I actually wake up. It makes me feel like I am having a "lay in".
- Make sure there is water by the side of your bed. This is not to chuck over oneself, but I always find drinking first thing wakes me up a bit.
- Pump out the tunes! I always turn my iTunes on. High energy songs are great!
- Start your morning routine.
- Coffee or tea it! :D


Be strict with yourself!



 Once you are in a routine, it gets easier... and hell, you can actually get a lot done during the morning so your day feels more productive!


Hope everyone is well.

I am busy studying, reading for university and generally enjoying life.


Smile :),

Jessica



2 comments:

  1. Thankss for your comment hun. Yes love them to, you've got them in all kind of colors :D

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. not going to lie, but i've done some of these and it actually works, although why i leave for whereever im going 10 minutes before i dont know haha

    ReplyDelete