Sunday 16 December 2012

University Deadlines and Christmas Stockings

The past few weeks have been a flutter of deadlines and presentations. As I am a warrior, I managed to complete all 3 portfolio's a week before the deadline! Go me! This means I have a week to myself, just before... you know what. It's Christmas time. Despite the constant water dripping from the Heavens, I am insanely excited. (And even better than all that, the majority of my Christmas shopping is all done, wrapped and sparkling under the tree).

 As I am busy making plans, I thought I would take some time tonight to show you my top Christmas stocking fillers. I will get to that in a minute. Firstly, and slightly more importantly, on Wednesday I am off to see "The Hobbit". I am extremely excited, and of course I will be giving you guys a review when I get back.

 Check out the trailer:






 How amazing does that look?! I will let you know how it goes.

 Moving on to slightly more sparkly, materialistic blogging, here are some of the awesome stocking fillers I have come across whilst Christmas shopping! If you are stuck for gifts, I believe there must be something for everything in this bundle of delights. Please click the image to see it clearly.





All of the above are from the trusty www.asos.co.uk, and of course they offer speedy next day delivery!

 I hope you are all enjoying the rush before Christmas, and looking forward to spending time with loved ones.

 Happy Pre-Christmas, everybody...




I am so sorry. I had to. ;)




Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment