Thursday 27 December 2012

Goodbye, 2012.



Hello Readership!



 With merely days to go til 2013, and my New Years Eve outfit bought (it's a surprise!) ... I feel the need to round up good old 2012. This has been a really good year for me, despite being full of so many twists and turns. I am extremely happy the World didn't end, and hopefully 2013 will be even more exciting for me and contain lots of good things. Here are my highlights.


- Seeing in 2012. It was an epic time, I was extremely drunk and surrounded by good friends at a house party.

- Starting my degree in Journalism. This was unexpected, but I seriously couldn't be happier with the outcome. It's so much fun, and I am in love with the course.

- Being happy with myself.

- Getting closer to people.

- Breaking bad habits.

- Doing more of what I love.



I shall be attending a fancy dress costume on New Years Eve, not only to see the Eve in but also for my lovely friends birthday. It's going to be a great year, and I am really looking forward to continuing it in style.


I hope you all have a fantastic New Years and are having a lovely break.

I shall be back in the New Year with lots of blogs planned.



Jessica.

4 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!! So proud of you, babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodluck with the degree, I finished my journalism degree a few years ago, its a great qualification to have! have a great 2013.

    ReplyDelete