Thursday 7 February 2013

Step into Spring with Topshop

Finally, it's getting warmer in England!



 Only kidding, I am still wearing fleecy (unattractive) pyjamas and wrapping myself in my warm duck-feather duvet at any opportunity I can.

This didn't stop me looking at the Spring offering Topshop has, however. I love the new seasons, because it simply means new products in all my favourite high street shops.

Fresh, bright colours are now filling the rows of clothes, crisp white colours, yellows and gorgeous sandals. What more could I want after a snuggly winter. It's something fresh, and beautiful to bring in the Spring, with the added blazers of course. We can dream for a constant warmer climate, but we are not there just yet.

Fashion rebirth.

Check out my favourite picks below from Topshop!

Has anything new caught your eye?

There is so much to choose from at this time of year.

www.topshop.com
(Click the image to enlarge).



See you soon lovelies!

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. love that yellow top!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Topshop and all of your picks!

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your latest follower on GFC :)

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete