Thursday 3 January 2013

Poison Ivy and her Night Out!

 I thought I would take this opportunity to post some awesome pictures from my New Years Eve night out. It was a good friend of mines birthday on the Eve as well, so we went out to celebrate at a local bar. The evening was full of much fun, starting with Blueberry Smirnoff and ending at 8am the next day. Needless to say, it took a while for me to fully recover. However, I am bouncing and back to my normal self now, so I thought I would share a few of the many pictures we took. I feel we got a bit happy snappy, but it's great fun to look back on! What did everyone else get up to on New Years? I think this has to be one of my favourite New Years eve in forever, and I hope the lovely Sin had an awesome birthday she can cherish with lovely memories.

 Welcome to 2013! 

(PS. this post may or may not be a form of procrastination due to currently writing a Political essay). 


I was Poison Ivy for the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment