Thursday 24 January 2013

Beauty Basics: Big Hair

 If you are like me, and the bigger your hair on a night out the better, this product is a must have for you. It gives the effect of back combing without the annoying teasing side of things, washes out and looks pretty damn awesome.

This little beauty is around the £4 and available in all participating stores, such as Boots, Superdrug and leading supermarkets.


 This stuff amazes me. After all, it's a little bottle of powder, how can it help in the process of creating massive Russell Brand style hair?! With added femininity and glamour, of course. All I do is dab a little bit on my hair at the root and rub it in. The powder transforms into some sort of miracle product, creating volume that stays put. The reason I prefer this over the dreaded back comb is that it washes out; causing minimal damage to my tresses. You can use as much as you want, the more product the bigger the hair! But little goes a long way.



 I recommend all you back combing  queens out there try this stuff. I had to let you know of it. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday,

Jessica 


7 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great things about these volume powders but just haven't picked any up yet! My hair is really heavy so without any help from products it's just flat! :( I really need to pick one of these up next time I'm out! :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, love vo5 products

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love big hair for a night out too :) I haven't used this before but it sounds like a great product-you're so pretty!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree Jessica, I love big hair, your hair looks really great in that picture, I'll have to see if this has hit shelves in Australia yet!

    Zoe xx
    beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hair is gorgeous if it does that to you hair then I am definitely going to buy this product :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're just too beautiful! Your hair looks laaaavly xxx

    ReplyDelete