Tuesday 13 May 2014

Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Liz Earle

 I have to admit, I am slightly late to this party. For years now, I have heard nothing but good things about this cleanser; but the price has always put me off slightly. My regular cleanser is around £6 and it does the job. I always have been cynical about over priced creams and cleansers- ever since I kept reading articles about them all being basically the same thing and them all having the same ingredients.

 After having some skin trouble over the winter period, I was on the look out for a new skin product to sort it out. I have combination skin so I don't exactly go for targeted products. This cleanser is the most awarded cleanser in the UK so I thought I'd bite the bullet and just go for it. And I am happy I did! 



Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, cleaner skin.
Suitable for all skin types

 The cleanser is a hot cloth cleanser which is incredibly soothing. It has a herbal smell to it which also relaxes me. It comes out as a soft, cream which you rub onto your face directly in circular motions and use the muslin cloth to remove the product. I was left with fresh, soft and deeply cleaned skin.

 The cleanser is plant-based and boasts it's abilities at taking off even stubborn makeup. I can vouch for that. I actually enjoy taking my makeup off with this product; which is a first.


 100ml cost £14.75 which really isn't that bad for such a quality product. It does last a long time too. If you are thinking about getting this product and are slightly unsure- I suggest you go for it! I hope you love it as much as I do. 

http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser.html

No comments:

Post a Comment